HP Photosmart Digital Camera System Diagnostics Utility 1.5 for XP Publisher's description
HP Photosmart Digital Camera System Diagnostics Utility 1.5 for XP
The HP system diagnostics utility gathers and displays information about your Windows based system. This information can be especially helpful if you need telephone support for your HP scanjet scanner or photosmart camera product. Installing this utility before making a phone call to the HP Customer Care Center will help the agent assisting you, and may save valuable time.
This is an updated utility and replaces the previous diagnostic utility, version 1.3 (part number sj640).
HP System Diagnostics Utility gathers and displays information on:
* Current Operating system.
* Available system resources.
* List of devices on system and their status.
* Running applications.
* Details on installed imaging software.
* The log file you create can be automatically attached to an e-mail.
* You can update drivers in the O/S's that support that feature, and delete devices without opening Control Panel.
Features added with version 1.5:
* Now supports HP image zone on newer HP digital imaging products.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.