Genius IPCAM SECURE300 Driver Publisher's description
Genius IPCAM SECURE300 Driver
Ever worry about home security when you're in the office or not around? Now Genius has a solution to take your worries away. The first Genius IP network camera-"IPCam SECURE300" has built-in a web server so you can get to your video images fast by simply opening up a web browser and typing in your IPCam SECURE300's IP address. This means you can use a web browser to access your video stream anytime, anywhere.
If you want to save your video file whether you're at home or at work, you can store it to your hard drive in .AVI format directly with date and time stamps and create video archives. Also the IPView software included can enhance your video monitoring experience for motion detection, you can view up to four cameras on one screen, rotate camera views, and update the firmware on your IPCam SECURE300.
It also supports motion-triggered recording for security monitoring. Set your IPCam SECURE300 to record based on motion using the IPView SE software. The IPCam SECURE300 will begin to automatically record when it detects motion within the viewing area.
Remote Control & FTP download
Username and Password Protection
Monitoring / recording Application - IP View SE
Motion Detection & Email Alarm
Support Windows & Mac
* Simple to use, just plug and view the image from the Internet Camera with a valid IP address
* Supports web configuration with password protection
* Allows remote access from web browser for live image viewing
* Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols
* Utilized in a mixed operating system environment such as Windows and MAC
* Powerful IPView application software for image capture and video recording
* Supports both ActiveX control for Internet Explorer and Java applet for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator
* Implemented for intruder detection with still image capture and e-mail notice
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.