Genius G-Shot HD520 Driver Publisher's description
Genius G-Shot HD520 Driver
* 5MP digital video camera, record at (30fps/1280 x 720P) and output to HD TV via the included HDMI cable
* Maximum image resolution up to 11 MP by interpolation.
* 5X digital zoom, allows you to zoom in and out during video recording
* Face Detection, track and detect faces accurately.
* The ALC chip can sense sound from various distances.
* 2.5вЂќ LTPS color display.
* EIS prevents any hand shaking when taking videos.
* Supports high-capacity SD card up to 8GB.
* Motion Detection.
* Li-ion rechargeable battery.
The Genius G-Shot HD520 is a compact pocket size camcorder with a 2.5вЂќ LTPS color viewfinder. You can rotate the panel up 270 degrees to find the right position to take videos. It is a high definition video camera, can output on high-resolution flat-panel TVs using the HDMI cable ; it supports high efficient MPEG4/H.264 image compression format and reduces the file size so you can easily upload clips and photos to share with friends. Other features of the G-Shot HD520 camcorder: shoot photos up to 11MP, listen to music, read E-books, voice record, and it can be a portable media player to view clips or even still images. In addition, the Z-Lighting technology enhances the brightness under low light or in a backlight environment. Ask your salesperson for more details on the latest HD camcorder from Genius.
* G-Shot HD520
* CD driver includes:
* Camera Driver (Windows 98)
* Arcsoft Media impression
* PC Camera driver
* PDF Reader
* Multi-language Manual
* USB cable
* RCA AV cable
* HDMI Cable output to HD TV
* Li-ion battery
* Power Adaptor
* AC Plug Adaptor for EU to US
* Multi-language quick guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.