Genius G-Shot DV53 Driver Publisher's description
Genius G-Shot DV53 Driver
* 5.0MP digital video camera
* Maximum image resolution up to 11MP by software interpolation
* 8X digital zoom to enlarge pictures
* 2.4 inch TFT LCD color display
* Supports up to 4GB SD card for one hour video
* Ten types of popular photo frames
* USB 2.0 transmit speed up to 480Mbps
The Genius G-Shot DV53 is a 5.0 Mega Pixel CMOS multi-function camcorder that is a digital video camera, digital camera, voice recorder, USB 2.0 web camera, security motion detection, eBook, PMP, and a music player (with readable lyrics). It provides video in MPEG4 format in either 640 x 480 or 320 x 240 resolution, 30 fps for larger recording capacity and DVD quality.
The built-in motion detection enables you to record video at once if there is movement for three consecutive seconds. G-Shot DV53 can also take photos in dark environments because it has night mode technology for a longer exposure to capture more clear background subjects in dim lighting.
After you shoot the pictures you can easily share with family and friends using an electronic photo frame.
* G-Shot DV53 Digital Video Camera
* Device Driver (for MicrosoftВ® Windows Vista/XP/ME/2000)
* Arcsoft ShowBiz DVD
* Arcsoft Photo Impression
* Multi-Language Users Manual
* USB cable
* RCA AV cable
* NP60 Li-ion Battery
* Quick Guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.