HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater for Windows XP, Vista 32/64 Publisher's description
HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater for Windows XP, Vista 32/64
ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater
Last Updated : 26-Jan-2009
Issue Number : 0200058402
* Windows Vista
* Windows Vista (x64)
* Windows XP
ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater is software that will install ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c on your computer or update a previously installed version of ZoomBrowser EX to ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes of ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c:
1. This updater supports the EOS 5D Mark II firmware v1.0.7. (This updater corrects a phenomenon where dark, low-contrast areas in sRAW1 and sRAW2 images that were captured by a camera equipped with firmware v1.0.6 or earlier may appear magenta.)
Changes of ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1b:
1. Fixes a malfunction where the software can connect to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY (Japan and Europe).
Changes for ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1a:
1. Supports EOS 5D Mark II.
Changes for ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1:
1. Supports PowerShot SX1 IS.
Changes for ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.0:
1. Supports EOS 50D and PowerShot G10.
2. Added the Cut Movie button
Added the Cut Movie button in the viewer window displaying movies, so unwanted beginning and end parts of the movies can be cut out.
3. It is now possible to start Digital Photo Professional (v3.5 or later) from ZoomBrowser EX.
4. Ended Windows 2000 support.
1. Supported OSes
Windows Vista(including SP1), Windows XP SP2, SP3
2. Supported PCs
PCs installed with one of the OSes above and that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
-Pentium 1.3GH or faster (Windows Vista)
-Pentium 500 MHz or faster (Windows XP)
-512 MB or greater (Windows Vista)
-256 MB or greater (Windows XP)
3. Installation/Update Requirements
The following software must be installed on the PC.
- ZoomBrowser EX 3.x/ 4.x/ 5.x /6.x
In a Windows Vista environment, get the updater to recognize an installation CD that includes the old version of ZoomBrowser EX.
1. RAW Image Task (RAW image processing) and MovieEdit Task(Video editing) are not included in ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater. If you want to use them in ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c, please download and install ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater after installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c Updater.
ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater can be downloaded separately.
2. To Users of PowerShot G10:
When installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c, please use Digital Photo Professional.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
3. To Users of the EOS Digital Products:
When installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c, users of the following digital SLR cameras should use EOS Utility and Digital Photo Professional.
The latest version of EOS Utility and Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XS/ EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XSi/ EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL Kiss X/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi/ EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/ EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
4. Precautions for version 3.x Users
To Users of ZoomBrowser 3.x:
4-1. In order to update to ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1c, it is necessary that ZoomBrowser EX 3 be installed on the target computer.
4-2. It is necessary to transfer the database files as follows:
If you want to display titles and comments added with ZoomBrowser EX 3, you will need to convert the database file used in ZoomBrowser EX 3 for use with ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 before using these applications for the first time.
Please note that if ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is used before this conversion, the titles, comments, sound annotation information added with ZoomBrowser EX 3 will be erased.
- From the Start menu, select All Program -> Accessories -> Explorer to start Windows Explorer.
- Open the Program folder under the folder in which ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is installed.
- Double-click the dbconverter.exe (or dbconverter) icon in that folder.
- Specify the database file that you have been using and click the Start button
Example: C:Program FilesCanonZoomBrowser EX DatabaseMy Database.zbd)
- When a message appears indicating that the database conversion is complete, click OK.
4-3. Database File Conversion Restrictions
There are restrictions on folders under the Program Files folder.
In ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6, folders under the Program Files folder are not displayed. Therefore, images in the Library One folder, which was the default in ZoomBrowser EX 3, cannot be viewed in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6.
To see the images in the Library One folder, use Windows Explorer to move the images to a location outside the Program Files folder.
* Please move the folders after converting the database file.
4-4. RAW Image Converter 1.x cannot be started from ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6.
When converting RAW images, please either start RAW Image Converter separately or use ZoomBrowser EX.
4-5. There is no longer a TWAIN interface in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6. Please use ZoomBrowser EX to download images.
4-6. Windows Meta Files, FlashPix are no longer supported.
4-7. The Time Tunnel viewer function has been eliminated.
4-8. The 360-degree viewer for panoramic images has been eliminated.
4-9. The function for displaying the camera owner's name in slideshows has been eliminated.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
Check whether ZoomBrowser EX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x is already installed on the PC. When using Windows Vista, check whether you have an installation CD that includes ZoomBrowser EX.
1. Download "zb621cupd-en.exe" from the download page.
2. Double-click the "zb621cupd-en.exe" file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
4. ZoomBrowser EX 3.x users need to carry out the tasks that are described in the precautions.
4-1. Transfer the database files.
4-2. Move images out of the Library One Folder.
* File name : zb621cupd-en.exe
* File version : 6.2.1c
* File size : 125,617KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.