HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater for Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64-bit Publisher's description
HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater for Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64-bit
ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater (Windows 2000)
Last Updated : 17-Nov-2008
Issue Number : 0200034805
* Windows Vista
* Windows Vista (x64)
* Windows XP
* Windows 2000
ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater is software that will install ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a on your computer or update a previously installed version of ZoomBrowser EX to ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes to ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a for Windows
Change of Supported OSes
Added support for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
1. Supported OSes
Windows Vista (including SP1), Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000 SP4
2. Supported PCs
PCs installed with one of the OSes above and that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Pentium 500MHz or faster (Windows 2000/XP)
- Pentium 1.3GHz or faster (Windows Vista)
- 256MB or faster (Windows 2000/XP)
- 512MB or faster (Windows Vista)
3. Installation/Update Requirements
The following software must be installed on the PC.
- ZoomBrowser EX 2.x/ 3.x/ 4.x/ 5.x /6.x
Installation Requirements: Either of the following must be installed on the PC.
- Digital Photo Professional
- EOS Viewer Utility
Or, in a Windows Vista environment, get the updater to recognize an installation CD that includes at least one of the following applications.
- ZoomBrowser EX- Digital Photo Professional
- EOS Viewer Utility
4. MovieEdit Task-compatible QuickTime
QuickTime 7.1 or later (Required only for Windows 2000)
1. To Users of EOS Digital Products:
If you install ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a, users of the following digital SLR cameras should use EOS Utility. EOS Utility is an application for connecting to EOS Digital cameras, controlling them from a PC, and taking remote shots.
The updater for EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
EOS Utility-compatible Models
EOS Kiss X2 / EOS Rebel XSi / EOS 450D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL KISS X / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTI / EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS DIGITAL REBEL / EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT / EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
2. To users of ZoomBrowser EX 2.x/3.x:
- In order to update to ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a, it is necessary that ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 be installed on the target computer.
- It is necessary to transfer the database files as follows:
If you want to display titles and comments added with ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 on ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5, you will need to convert the database file used in ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 for use with ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 before using these applications for the first time.
Please note that if ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 is used before this conversion, the titles, comments, sound annotation information added with ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 will be erased.
1. From the Start menu, select All Programs -> Accessories -> Explorer to start Windows Explorer.
2. Open the Program folder under the folder in which ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 is installed.
3. Double-click dbconverter.exe (or dbconverter) icon in that folder.
4. Specify the database file that you have been using and click the Start button
(Example: C:Program FilesCanonZoomBrowser EXDatabase My Database.zbd)
5. When a message appears indicating that the database conversion is complete, click OK.
- Database File Conversion Restrictions
There are restrictions on folders under the Program Files folder.
In ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5, or 6, folders under the Program Files folder are not displayed. Therefore images in the Library One folder, which was the default in ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3, cannot be viewed in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5, or 6.
To see the images in the Library One folder, use Windows Explorer to move the images to a location outside the Program Files folder.
* Please move the folders after converting the database file.
- RAW Image Converter 1.x cannot be started from ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5, or 6.
When converting RAW images, please either start RAW Image Converter separately or install File Viewer Utility.
- There is no longer a TWAIN interface in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5, or 6. Please use ZoomBrowser EX to download images.
- Windows Meta Files, FlashPix are no longer supported.
- The Time Tunnel viewer function has been eliminated.
- The 360-degree viewer for panoramic images has been eliminated.
- The function for displaying the camera owner's name in slideshows has been eliminated.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
Check if ZoomBrowser EX 2.x/3.x/4.x/5.x/6x, Digital Photo Professional 1.x, or EOS Viewer Utility 1.x is installed on the PC or if you have installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download zb611upd-en.exe from the download page.
2. Double-click the zb611upd-en.exe file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
4. ZoomBrowser EX 2.x/3.x Users: Please do the following things, as described in the precautions.
4-1. Transfer the database files.
4-2. Move images out of the Library One Folder.
* File name : zb611upd-en.exe
* File version : 6.1.1a
* File size : 74,781KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.