HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.5) for Mac OS X Publisher's description
HF10 (HD FLASH) HF10 E ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.5) for Mac OS X
ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.5)
Last Updated : 21-Nov-2008
Issue Number : 0200049015
* Mac OS X
ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater is software that will install ImageBrowser on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 6.2.1a.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.2.1a:
1. Supports EOS 5D Mark II.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.2.1:
1. Supports PowerShot SX1 IS.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.2.0:
1. Supports EOS 50D and PowerShot G10.
2. Addition of the Cut Movie button
- Added the Cut Movie button in the viewer window that displays movies, so unwanted parts before and after the movies can be cut out.
3. It is now possible to start Digital Photo Professional (v3.5 or later) from ImageBrowser.
4. It is now possible to print from Camera Window with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
5. Ended Mac OS X 10.3 support.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.5
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Power PC G4, G5, or Intel processors
- 512 MB or greater(Mac OS X 10.5)
- 256 MB or greater(Mac OS X 10.4)
3. Installation/Update Requirement
ImageBrowser is installed on Mac.
The user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
1. RAW Image Task and MovieEdit Task are not included in the software of ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater. When using them with ImageBrowser 6.2.1a, download and install ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater after installing ImageBrowser 6.2.1a Updater.
2. To Users of PowerShot G10:
When installing ImageBrowser 6.2.1a, please use Digital Photo Professional.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
3. To Users of EOS Digital Products:
When installing ImageBrowser EX 6.2.1a, users of the following digital SLR cameras are requested to use EOS Utility and Digital Photo Professional.
EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XS/ EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XSi/ EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL KISS X/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTI/ EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/ EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Check whether ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser) is already installed on the PC or whether you have the installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download "ibx-upd-621a.dmg" from the download page.
2. When the download is finished, a drive named "IBX_UPD_621a" will automatically be created on the desktop.
3. Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the "IBX_UPD_621a" drive.
4. The installation of the updater will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* File name : ibx-upd-621a.dmg
* File version : 6.2.1a
* File size : 133,120KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.