DC40 - DVD PhotoStitch 3.2.1 Updater for Mac OS X Publisher's description
DC40 - DVD PhotoStitch 3.2.1 Updater for Mac OS X
PhotoStitch 3.2.1 Updater for Mac OS X
Last Updated : 26-Mar-2008
Issue Number : 0200029801
* Mac OS X
PhotoStitch 3.2.1 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install PhotoStitch 3.2.1 for Mac OS X on your computer or update a previously installed version of PhotoStitch 3.2.1 to PhotoStitch 3.2.1.
Changes to PhotoStitch 3.2.1 for Mac OS X
Support added for Mac OS X Leopard.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.3 to v10.5 (Mac OS X v10.1 to v10.2 are not supported)
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
3. A previous version of PhotoStitch must be installed. If a previous version is not installed, have the updater recognize an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
If you use PhotoStitch 3.2.1 for Mac OS X in conjunction with ImageBrowser, you will need the latest version (v6.1.1 or later) of ImageBrowser. The updater for ImageBrowser can be downloaded separately.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Confirm that a previous version of PhotoStitch is installed.
If a previous version is not installed, prepare an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
1. "PSX_UPD_3_2_1_20_U01_7L.dmg" from the download page.
2. When the download is complete, the file starts extracting automatically, and then the downloaded file will appear on the desktop.
3. Double-click the downloaded file, the [PSX_UPD_321] icon appears on the desktop.
4. Double-click the [UpdateInstaller] to start the installer inside the [PSX_UPD_321] , and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* File name : PSX_UPD_3_2_1_20_U01_7L.dmg
* File version : 3.2.1
* File size : 30,720KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.