DC220 - DVD DV TWAIN Driver 6.6.8 for Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 Publisher's description
DC220 - DVD DV TWAIN Driver 6.6.8 for Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000
DV TWAIN Driver 6.6.8 for Windows 98 SE/Windows 2000
Last Updated : 14-Dec-2007
Issue Number : 0900053501
* Windows 2000
* Windows 98
Downloading and Installing the driver
- Refer to the following instructions to download the driver.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file and it will be installed automatically.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the subsequent process up to step 4 will be performed automatically.
2. Specify the download destination (e.g. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. When the extraction is complete, installation will start automatically.
Please refer to the [Installing the Digital Video Software] section in the Digital Video Software Instruction Manual supplied with your camera for information on how to complete the driver's installation.
If the installation is canceled before completion
If the installation is canceled, the temporary folder created during extraction will disapear. Restart the installation from step 3 above if you wish to install the driver again. If you clicked [Open] instead of saving the downloaded file in step 1, and also canceled the installation before it was complete, download the file again and perform the process described above from the beginning.
* File name : TWN668.exe
* File version : 6.6.8
* File size : 7,150KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.