DC10 - DVD PhotoStitch 3.1.20 Updater for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Publisher's description
DC10 - DVD PhotoStitch 3.1.20 Updater for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
PhotoStitch 3.1.20 Updater for Windows
Last Updated : 25-Jan-2008
Issue Number : 0200021201
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Windows 2000
Outline of the software
PhotoStitch 3.1.20 Updater for Windows is software to update the currently installed PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.20.
Please note the following things before installing this software.
1. This software is exclusively for Windows Vista, Windows XP (including SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 SP4.
This software does not support Windows Me, Windows 98 Second Edition (Windows 98 SE). If your use one of these OS, please use PhotoStitch 3.1.17a, which can be downloaded separately.
2. Please make sure to fulfill one of the following conditions before installation.
2-1. One of the following version of PhotoStitch has previously been installed on your computer.
PhotoStitch 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0.0 / 3.1.0 / 3.1.1 / 3.1.3 / 3.1.4 / 3.1.5 / 3.1.6 / 3.1.7 / 3.1.8 / 3.1.9/3.1.10 / 3.1.11 / 3.1.12 / 3.1.13 / 3.1.14a / 3.1.16 / 3.1.17a /3.1.19
2-2. You have the CD-ROM that includes PhotoSwitch if you have a PC running Windows Vista.
3. If you use PhotoStitch 3.1.20 for Windows associated with ZoomBrowser EX, you will need the latest version (ver.6.0 or later) of ZoomBrowser EX.
Support added for LZW-compressed TIFFs
Can now handle TIFF files that have been edited in Windows Photo Gallery (comes with Windows Vista by default).
Download and Installation
Please make sure to finish one of the followings before installation.
- PhotoStitch has been installed on your computer.
- The CD-ROM that includes PhotoStitch is ready to use if you use Windows Vista.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page. In the download file dialog box that appears, specify a destination to save the file (ex. desktop) and then click [Save]. Please remember the location of the file, as it will be used in the next step.
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The updater's Installation wizard appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If the user account control window appears on the screen, follow the displayed message.
* File name : PST3120UPD_EN.exe
* File version : 3.1.20
* File size : 5,433KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.