Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital Photo Professional 3.6.2 Updater for Mac OS X Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital Photo Professional 3.6.2 Updater for Mac OS X
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.6.2
1. The shooting date/time in Exif information is displayed one hour ahead when RAW images taken with EOS cameras are developed to create JPEG files using a Macintosh computer in the Daylight Saving Time setting. This problem is corrected by this updater.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1
1. Adds supported models
Now supports the EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D and PowerShot SX1 IS.
2. Adds an adjustment function to RAW adjustment for shaded and highlighted parts.
3. Adds the lenses that support the aberration correction function.
Now supports the EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro + Life-Size Converter, and MP-E 65mm f/2.8.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.5 However, except for the UFS (Unix File System) вЂ“formatted disks are not supported.
2. Supported PCs
Macintoshes with an OS above pre-installed
-PowerPC G4/G5 and Intel Processor (Core2 Duo or faster is recommended.)
-1 GB or greater
-Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or greater
-Screen Colors: Approx. 32,000 colors or more
3. One of the following applications must be installed in your Macintosh.
-Digital Photo Professional
-RAW Image Task
If the applications above are not installed in Mac OS X v10.5 environments, have the updater recognize the CD-ROM (EOS Digital Solution Disk v1 to v19.0, Digital Camera Solution Disk v2, v38 and v39.1, or Digital Photo Professional Disk v1 to v1.6) that are bundled with cameras.
If you use the Digital Photo Professional 3.6.2 remote capture function, it is also necessary to download the latest version of EOS Utility (2.6 or later). The updater for EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
Make sure that at least one of the following applications is installed.
- Digital Photo Professional
- RAW Image Task
As for a PC running Mac OS X v10.5, if any of the above applications is not installed, prepare one of the following installation CD-ROMs.
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk v1 to v19
- DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk v2, v38 and v39.1
- Digital Photo Professional Disk v1 to v1.6
1. Download dpp362x.dmg from the download page.
2. Double-click the UpdateInstaller file in the automounted disk image DPP362X.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.