Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 Updater for XP/Vista 32/64-bit Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 Updater for XP/Vista 32/64-bit
1. Adds supported models
Now supports the EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D and PowerShot SX1 IS.
2. Adds an adjustment function to RAW adjustment for shaded and highlighted parts.
3. Adds the lenses that support the aberration correction function.
Now supports the EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro + Life-Size Converter, and MP-E 65mm f/2.8.
1. Supported OSes
-Windows Vista (including SP1/SP2) (All 32-bit/64-bit systems excluding the Starter Edition)
-Windows XP SP2/SP3 (Home Edition/Professional)
2. Supported PCs
One of the supported OSes listed above must be pre-installed.
- Pentium 1.3 GHz or faster (Core2 Duo or faster is recommended.)
- 1 GB or greater
3. Target Applications (required for update)
One of the following applications must be installed.
-Digital Photo Professional
-EOS Viewer Utility
-File Viewer Utility
-RAW Image Task
If the applications above are not installed in Mac OS X v10.5 environments, have the updater recognize the CD-ROM (EOS Digital Solution Disk v1 to v19.0, Digital Camera Solution Disk v2, v38 and v39.1, or Digital Photo Professional Disk v1 to v1.6) that are bundled with cameras.
If you use the Digital Photo Professional 3.6.1 remote capture function, it is also necessary to download the latest version of EOS Utility (2.6 or later). The updater for EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
Make sure that at least one of the following applications is installed.
- Digital Photo Professional
- EOS Viewer Utility
- File Viewer Utility
- RAW Image Task
If the applications above are not installed on a PC running Windows Vista, make sure that you prepare one of the following CD-ROMs.
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk v1 to v19
- DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk v2, v38 and v39.1
- Digital Photo Professional Disk v1 to v1.6
1. Download dpp361en.exe from the download page.
2. Double-click dpp361en.exe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.