Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Canon RAW Codec 1.5.0 Updater for XP/Vista Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Canon RAW Codec 1.5.0 Updater for XP/Vista
Changes and corrections made from Canon RAW Codec 1.4.1
1. Now supports the new models (EOS Kiss X3/ EOS REBEL T1i /EOS 500D and PowerShot SX1 IS).
2. Displays GPS information
2-1. Adds GPS information to the detailed information that is displayed in the Property dialog.
2-2. For images that do not have GPS information, the GPS category is not displayed.
1. Supported OSes
- Windows Vista (including SP1/SP2) 32-bit version (64-bit version is not supported.)
- Windows XP SP2/Windows XP SP3
* To use the software with Windows XP SP2 and Windows XP SP3, application software that supports WIC (such as Microsoft Windows Live Photo Gallery) will be required.
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes pre-installed (Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels, High Color [16 bits] or higher)
3. Supported Models
EOS Kiss X3/ EOS REBEL T1i /EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS/ EOS 1000D DIGITAL, EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi/ EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D, EOS 5D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 10D, EOS D60, EOS D30, EOS Kiss Digital X / EOS DIGITAL REVEL XTi / EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT / EOS 350D DIGITAL, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300 DIGITAL
PowerShot SX1 IS, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G6, PowerShot S70, PowerShot S60, PowerShot Pro1, PowerShot G5, PowerShot S50, PowerShot G3, PowerShot S45, PowerShot S40, PowerShot S30, PowerShot G2, PowerShot Pro90 IS, PowerShot G1
1. If the Canon RAW Codec and the RAW image processing function (RAW image Task) of ZoomBrowser EX are used together, the property data (metadata) that has been edited with Canon RAW Codec may be initialized and return to the settings during shooting. To prevent this phenomenon, it is necessary to use ZoomBrowser 6.0.1 (RAW Image Task 3.1) or later.
The updater for ZoomBrowser EX can be downloaded separately.
2. There are cases where the RAW file metadata that was edited under an environment in which Canon RAW Codec 1.5.0 is installed is not available for browsing under an environment in which Canon RAW Codec 1.3 or earlier installed. When sharing a RAW file, use the same version in every environment.
3. Because there has been a change in the RAW image processing for the EOS DIGITAL products, there may be some differences in RAW image display and printing results when comparing with those of Canon RAW Codec 1.3.0 or earlier.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
1. Download rc150upd_7l.exe from the download page.
2. Double-click rc150upd_7l.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.