Canon PowerShot G10 ImageBrowser 6.3.1a Updater for Mac OS X Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon PowerShot G10 ImageBrowser 6.3.1a Updater for Mac OS X
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.3.1a:
1. The shooting date/time in Exif information is displayed one hour ahead when images taken with EOS Digital cameras are edited or uploaded to CiG using a Macintosh computer in the Daylight Saving Time setting. This problem is corrected by this updater.
Changes for ImageBrowser 6.3.1:
1. This updater supports: PowerShot A480, PowerShot A1100 IS, PowerShot SX200 IS, PowerShot D10, IXY DIGITAL 510 IS/Digital IXUS 110 IS/PowerShot SD960 IS, IXY DIGITAL 210 IS/Digital IXUS 100 IS/PowerShot SD780 IS, IXY DIGITAL 110 IS/Digital IXUS 95 IS/PowerShot SD1200 IS, IXY DIGITAL 830 IS/ Digital IXUS 990 IS/PowerShot SD970 IS, PowerShot SX1 IS(RAW model).
2. Enables users to edit MOV/AVI movies.
It is possible to edit MOV/AVI movies on a Mac PC equipped with the Intel CPU. However, it does not support full HD-sized MOV movies.
Only AVI movies can be edited on a Mac PC equipped with the PowerPC processor.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.5
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Still/Movie(AVI): Power PC G4, G5, or Intel processors
- Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD)
- Still/Movie(AVI): 512 MB or greater
- Movie(MOV): 1GB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirement
ImageBrowser is installed on Mac.
The user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
1. RAW Image Task and MovieEdit Task are not included in the software of ImageBrowser 6.3.1a Updater. When using them with ImageBrowser 6.3.1a, download and install ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater after installing ImageBrowser 6.3.1a Updater.
ImageBrowser 6.1.3 Updater can be downloaded separately.
2. To Users of the EOS DIGITAL/PowerShot G10/PowerShot SX1 IS(RAW) camera:
Users of the following digital cameras are asked to use the Digital Photo Professional software to install ImageBrowser EX 6.3.1a.
Users of the digital SLR camera are asked to use EOS Utility at the same time.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional and EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
EOS 5D Mark II, EOS Kiss X3/ EOS REBEL T1i/ EOS 500D, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XS/ EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2/ EOS DIGITAL Rebel XSi/ EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS DIGITAL KISS X/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTI/ EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL/ EOS 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/ EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/ EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
PowerShot G10, PowerShot SX1 IS(RAW)
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
Check whether ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser) is already installed on the PC or whether you have the installation CD for any of these applications.
1. Download "ibx-upd-631a.dmg" from the download page.
2. When the download is finished, a drive named "IBX_UPD_631a" will automatically be created on the desktop.
3. Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the "IBX_UPD_631a" drive.
4. The installation of the updater will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.