Canon PowerShot A310 ZoomBrowser EX Updater 6.4.1 for XP Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon PowerShot A310 ZoomBrowser EX Updater 6.4.1 for XP
[Changes of ZoomBrowser EX 6.4.1]
1. Uses separate files for Windows Vista and Windows XP updaters and operating systems (The functions of the application are the same.)
2. Supports PowerShot G11, PowerShot S90, Digital IXUS 200 IS, Digital IXUS 120 IS, PowerShot SX20 IS, and PowerShot SX120 IS
(In order to connect with above mentioned products, it is necessary to overwrite the application by installing the CD-ROM bundled with the products.)
1. Supports EOS 7D
2. A Russian version has been added. However, the following limitations apply to the Russian version.
Limitations: indications appear in English when using a USB cable to connect with previous models (compact digital cameras released by 1H 2009 and all supported digital video camcorders) to download images.
1. RAW Image Task RAW image processingпј‰is not included in ZoomBrowser EX 6.4.1 Updater. If you want to use it in ZoomBrowser EX 6.4.1, please download and install ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater after installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.4.1 Updater.
2. To Users of the DIGITAL SLR / PowerShot G10 / PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW model) cameras: Users of the following digital SLR cameras are asked to use the Digital Photo Professional software to install ZoomBrowser EX 6.4.1.
Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded from here.
PowerShot G10 / PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW model): Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded from here.
EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS 500D, EOS 1000D, EOS 450D DIGITAL, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
PowerShot G10, PowerShot SX1 IS RAW modelпј‰
Users of the digital SLR camera are asked to use EOS Utility at the same time.
EOS Utility can be downloaded from here.
Precautions for version 3.x Users
To Users of ZoomBrowser 3.x:
- In order to update to ZoomBrowser EX 6.2.1a, it is necessary that ZoomBrowser EX 3 be installed on the target computer.
- It is necessary to transfer the database files as follows:
If you want to display titles and comments added with ZoomBrowser EX 3, you will need to convert the database file used in ZoomBrowser EX 3 for use with ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 before using these applications for the first time.
Please note that if ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is used before this conversion, the titles, comments, sound annotation information added with ZoomBrowser EX 3 will be erased.
1. From the Start menu, select All Program - Accessories - Explorer to start Windows Explorer.
2. Open the Program folder under the folder in which ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is installed.
3. Double-click the dbconverter.exe (or dbconverter) icon in that folder.
4. Specify the database file that you have been using and click the Start button
Example: C:/Program Files/Canon/ZoomBrowser EX/Database/My Database.zbd)
5. When a message appears indicating that the database conversion is complete, click OK.
- Database File Conversion Restrictions
There are restrictions on folders under the Program Files folder.
In ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6, folders under the Program Files folder are not displayed. Therefore, images in the Library One folder, which was the default in ZoomBrowser EX 3, cannot be viewed in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6.
To see the images in the Library One folder, use Windows Explorer to move the images to a
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.