Soyo SY-7VCA-E Bios 2AA1 Publisher's description
Soyo SY-7VCA-E Bios 2AA1
Intel Socket-370 Pentium III & Celeron Based VIA 694X / 686B Chipset ATX Motherboard
* Supports multiple sets of selectable system and PCI clock speeds inside the BIOS, allowing for easy, no-jumper configuration!
* Innovative Sofset for CPU configuration
* Supports on board Hardware Monitoring, including Hardware Health Utility to streamline your PC system management
* Power-CPU-Up! Function: CPU core voltage can be adjusted via jumper settings with 4 levels
* SOYO Al-BIOS: Four-way Active Interception CIH virus design
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Advanced Management Capabilities: Software power off control, power on by alarm, modem ring on
* Power Failure Resume function
* Provides SOYO COMBO setup - an user friendly features setup in BIOS
* RTC hardware to handle Y2K rollover
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.