Soyo SY-7VBA133U Bios 2AA6 Publisher's description
Soyo SY-7VBA133U Bios 2AA6
Fixed HDD boot issue when other PCI controller cards are plugs in.
Intel Socket-370 Tualatin, Pentium III & Celeron Based VIA 694T / 686B Chipset Universal Motherboard Featuring ISA Slots
* Innovative Sofset for CPU configuration via BIOS
* Supports on board Hardware Monitoring including Hardware Health Ultility to streamline your PC system management
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Advanced Management Capabilities: Software power off control, power on by keyboard, power on by alarm, modem ring on
* Power Failure Resume function
* USB Keyboard WakeUp
* STR / STD
* Provides SOYO Combo for easier BIOS setup
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.