Soyo SY-6VBA133 Bios 2BA9 Publisher's description
Soyo SY-6VBA133 Bios 2BA9
Fixed "win2000 can't be installed with ATI AGP card and SCSI HD".Fixed "CPU internal cache" can't be disable in BIOS.Fix time fail at OS.
66/100/133 MHz FSB Pentium II/III Processor Based ATX Mainboard With AGP Port
* Supports PC100 and PC133 SDRAM
* Supports ATA 33/66 hard disks
* Supports 29 selectable sets of system/PCI clock speeds inside BIOS directly
* Innovative Sofset for CPU installation
* Supports on board hardware monitoring and Hardware Doctor utility to streamline PC management
* Supports WOL (Wake On LAN) function to simplify network management
* Provides SOYO COMBO setup - an user friendly mighty features setup on BIOS for professsional users
* PC 98 ACPI compliant
* Advanced Management Capabilities
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.