Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 (rev. 1.0) F5c Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 (rev. 1.0) F5c
1. Beta bios
2. Enhanced memory compatibility
IntelВ® P55 Chipset
1. Leading quality standard of Ultra Durableв„ў 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design
2. Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
3. First got official USB 3.0 motherboard certification
4. 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
5. Provides newest Marvell SE9128 high speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
6. Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
7. Support Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA 1156 socket
8. New Dynamic Energy Saverв„ў 2 technology enables best energy efficiency
9. Support ATI CrossFireX for ultimate graphics performance
10. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
11. XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
12. AutoGreen technology Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphone
13. Patented GIGABYTE DualBIOSв„ў technology delivering highest level failure protection
14. Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
15. Compatible with Windows 7 to deliver the best operation experience
Because BIOS flashing is potentially risky, if you do not encounter problems using the current version of BIOS, it is recommended that you not flash the BIOS. To flash the BIOS, do it with caution. Inadequate BIOS flashing may result in system malfunction.
What is a BETA?
BETA describes a new version that is reliable yet may not include all the features of the final product. During this phase we are previewing new features and gathering customer input to insure our product provides the best experience possible.
Update CPU ID/Micro codes in new BIOS means?
 To support new series of CPUs, or  To support the same CPU but with new stepping.
CPU support of motherboard is consist of BIOS and hardware design, detail CPU support information please see CPU support list.