Gigabyte GA-P35C-S3 (rev. 2.0) Bios F4 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-P35C-S3 (rev. 2.0) Bios F4
Fix PS2 keyboard compatibility issues
Intel P35 ICH9 Chipset
1. Supports Intel Core 2 multi-core and upcoming 45nm processors
2. Supports both DDR2 and DDR3 memory for great flexibility
3. Features PCI Express x16 for outstanding graphics performance
4. Integrated SATA 3Gb/s
5. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
6. Audio controller from ALC 889A supporting for both Blu-ray and HD DVD formats.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.