GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H (rev. 1.0) Bios F4 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H (rev. 1.0) Bios F4
1. Fix: Some of 1000 GB (1TB) HDDs will be detected size error.
2. Update CPU ID (Support AM2 Phenom CPU)
AMD 690G chipset
1. Supports AMD Athlon64/ Sempron Socket AM2 platform
2. Dual-Channel DDR2 800 for outstanding system performance
3. Integrated ATI Radeon X1250-based graphics
4. Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
5. Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
6. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE 1394
7. Integrated ALC889A 8-Channel High Definition audio with 106 dB Signal to Noise ratio, fully support Blu-ray/ HD DVD playback
8. Integrated DVI/ HDMI interface with HDCP
9. TV out cable with S-video/ YPbPr interface
10. Supports Windows Vista Premium
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.