Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2L (rev. 1.0) Bios F6 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2L (rev. 1.0) Bios F6
Update CPU ID (Support AM2 Phenom 9850 CPU)
NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a chipset
1. Supports AMD Athlon/ Sempron processors*
2. Dual Channel DDR2 800 for outstanding system performance
3. Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 graphics
4. Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
5. Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
6. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
7. Integrated 6-Channel High Definition audio
8. Integrated DVI interface with HDCP
9. RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
10. Supports Windows Vista Premium
*Note: If you install AMD AM2 CPU on AM2 motherbord, the system bus speed will downgrade from HT3.0(5200MHz) to HT1.0(2000 MT/s) spec; however, the frequency of AM2 CPU will not be impacted. Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.