GIGABYTE GA-M68SM-S2 rev. 1.0 Bios F2 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-M68SM-S2 rev. 1.0 Bios F2
NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a chipset
1. Supports AMD Athlon 64/ Sempron processors
2. Dual Channel DDR2 800 for outstanding system performance
3. Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 graphics
4. Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
5. Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
6. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
7. Integrated 8-Channel High Definition audio
8. Integrated DVI interface with HDCP
9. RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
10. Supports Windows Vista Premium
Because of chipset limitations, when using FSB 1333 MHz CPU with populating all DIMM sockets, memory frequency will be reduced from the original, and system instability or incorrect detection of memory module may be occur.
Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.