GIGABYTE GA-M61VME-S2 (rev. 2.0) BIOS F9 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-M61VME-S2 (rev. 2.0) BIOS F9
Fix CPU compatibility issues (Sometimes booting failed after reset)
NVIDIA GeForce 6100 / nForce 400
1. AMD Athlon64/ Sempron socket AM2 platform
2. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
3. Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 Graphics Engine
4. Features NVIDIA SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
5. Integrated 10/100 Ethernet solution
6. Enhances security with NVIDIA TCP/IP Acceleration technology
7. Features 8 channel High Definition Audio
8. RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
9. Supports Windows Vista Premium
*Note: If you install AMD AM2 CPU on AM2 motherbord, the system bus speed will downgrade from HT3.0(5200MHz) to HT1.0(2000 MT/s) spec; however, the frequency of AM2 CPU will not be impacted. Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.