GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-DS4 (rev. 2.0) BIOS FF Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-DS4 (rev. 2.0) BIOS FF
1. Update CPU ID (Support AM2 G2-Stepping CPU)
2. Support Secure Virtual Machine mode function
NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI chipset
1. Supports AMD AM2 Phenom*/ AM2 Athlon 64 series processors
2. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
3. NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU function for extreme graphics performance
4. Integrated NVIDIA SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
5. Optimized Gigabit LAN connection with NVIDIA TCP/IP Acceleration technology
6. Integrated T.I. IEEE1394 FireWire interface
7. Features 8 channel High Definition Audio
8. RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
9. Supports Windows Vista Premium
*Note: If you install AMD AM2 CPU on AM2 motherbord, the system bus speed will downgrade from HT3.0(5200MHz) to HT1.0(2000 MT/s) spec; however, the frequency of AM2 CPU will not be impacted. Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.