Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 Bios F9 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 Bios F9
1. Update CPU code
2. NVIDIA RAID mode default from enable to disable
3. If your system already use RAID mode , please enable relative settings in bios first
1. AMD Athlon64 X2/ 64 FX/ 64 socket 939 platform
2. GIGABYTE unique Dual Power System (DPS) design
3. Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
4. Supports NVIDIA SATA II and RAID for advanced storage application
5. Dual Gigabit LAN solution with 54Mbps Wireless LAN solution
6. Enhances network security with NVIDIA ActiveArmor powered Firewall
7. Integrated T.I. IEEE 1394b FireWire interface
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.