Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-RH Bios F8 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-RH Bios F8
Fix: Some of 1000 GB (1TB) HDDs will be detected size error
1. AMD Athlon64 / Sempron socket 754 platform
2. Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 Graphics Engine
3. Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
4. Supports NVIDIA SATA 3Gb/s and RAID for storage application
5. Integrated IEEE1394 FireWire interface
6. RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.