Gigabyte GA-K8A480M-9 Bios F3 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-K8A480M-9 Bios F3
1. Fixed system can't boot with USB device.
2. Set setup item default of Init display first to on-chip VGA.
3. Change Uli raid bios to V1.0E.
1. AMD Athlon64FX/ Athlon64 socket 939 platform
2. Integrated high performance X300 Graphics Engine
3. Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
5. Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
6. Integrated Gigabit LAN Ethernet controller
7. Integrated high definition 8 channel Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.