Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB3 (rev. 1.0) F1 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB3 (rev. 1.0) F1
1. First Release
2. add Internal Graphics clock option
IntelВ® H57 Chipset
1. Leading quality standard of Ultra Durableв„ў 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design
2. Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
3. Supports Intel Coreв„ў i7/ Coreв„ў i5/ Coreв„ў i3 LGA1156 processors
4. Dynamic Energy Saverв„ў 2 technology enables best energy efficiency
5. 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphics interface(x16+x4) with ATI CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
6. Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
7. 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
8. AutoGreen technology Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphone
9. Patented DualBIOSв„ў technology delivering highest level failure protection
10. Easy BIOS setting for GPU overclocking
11. XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
12. Enhanced Intel HD Graphics integrated with the processor
13. Integrated HDMI/ DVI/ DisplayPort interface for smoother HD video playback
14. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience
15. High-performance DAC with 108 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback quality
16. Compatible with Windows 7 to deliver the best operation experience
17. Meet European Union EuP(Energy-using Products) requirement
Because BIOS flashing is potentially risky, if you do not encounter problems using the current version of BIOS, it is recommended that you not flash the BIOS. To flash the BIOS, do it with caution. Inadequate BIOS flashing may result in system malfunction.
What is a BETA?
BETA describes a new version that is reliable yet may not include all the features of the final product. During this phase we are previewing new features and gathering customer input to insure our product provides the best experience possible.
Update CPU ID/Micro codes in new BIOS means?
 To support new series of CPUs, or  To support the same CPU but with new stepping.
CPU support of motherboard is consist of BIOS and hardware design, detail CPU support information please see CPU support list.