Gigabyte GA-G1975X-C BIOS F2 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-G1975X-C BIOS F2
1. LGA775 Intelï¿½ Pentiumï¿½Extreme Edition/ Pentiumï¿½ D / Pentiumï¿½4 processor FSB1066
2. Supports 4 DIMMs Dual Channel DDR2 667 ECC memory
3. Features dual PCI-E graphics slots running at x8 speed
4. Equipped with flexible PCI-E x4 slots for multi-view application
5. PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
6. Features SATA 3Gb/s and IEEE1394 interfaces
7. Creative Sound Blaster Live 24-bit 8 channel Audio with DTS support
8. Unique GIGABYTE C.R.S. (CMOS Reload Switch) support
Driver update: Cedar Mill /Presler C1 stepping micro code update
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.