Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R (rev. 1.6) Bios FA Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R (rev. 1.6) Bios FA
1. 2 oz PCB design with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
2. Supports the newest Intel Core i7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s
3. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching
4. Supports 3 channel DDR3 2100+ memory
5. Scalable ability to both CrossFireX and SLI support for ultimate graphics
6. Unique hardware control IC to provide more precision voltage control
7. 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design
8. Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
9. Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
10. Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.