Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME (rev. 1.0) Intel INF Driver 126.96.36.1997 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME (rev. 1.0) Intel INF Driver 188.8.131.527
1. Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
2. Supports the newest Intel Core i7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s
3. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
4. Supports 3 channel DDR3 2100+ memory by 6 DIMMs
5. Scalable ability to both 3 way CrossFireX and 3 way SLI support for ultimate graphics performance
6. Advanced 12+2+2 power phase design with VRD 11.1 support
7. New Hybrid Silent-Pipe 2 design provides unequalled heat conductivity
8. Unique hardware control IC to provide more precision voltage control
9. 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design
10. Onboard Debug LED display simplifies motherboard troubleshooting
11. Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
12. 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality
13. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience
14. Power/reset/Clr CMOS onboard button for easily operation on the workbench
15. Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.