Gigabyte GA-EP45C-UD3R (rev. 1.0) Bios F5D Beta Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-EP45C-UD3R (rev. 1.0) Bios F5D Beta
1. Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2 oz copper PCB for lower working temperature
2. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
3. Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
4. Supports both DDR2 and DDR3 memory for great flexibility
5. Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
6. 100% 50,000 hours lifespan of Japanese solid capacitors design
7. Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
8. Hardware Overvoltage Control IC provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
9. Blu-ray playback supported by Blu-ray playback supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.