Gigabyte GA-EP45-EXTREME Bios F4 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-EP45-EXTREME Bios F4
Intel P45 ICH10R Chipset
1. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
2. Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
3. Deal channel DDR2 1200 for remarkable system performance
4. Advanced power phase design with virtual 12 power phases to provides highly efficient operation for 45nm CPU
5. Embedded 2 power phases for NB chipset and 2 phases for memory power to excel at power efficiency
6. 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface plus PCI-E x4 with CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
7. Hardware Overvoltage Control IC Provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
8. All Copper Heat pipe/Heat sink connecting NB, SB, and MOSFET and extra Hybrid Silent-Pipe design provides 30% cooler thermal performance
9. Professed onboard Debug LED and OV-Alert LED, OC-Alert LED, TMP-Alert LED allows user to easily catch on to PC status
10. 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality
11. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience.
12. DualBIOS solution gives a multiple security to the system
13. Power/reset/Clr CMOS onboard button for easily operation on th workbench
14. Maximum CPU keep out zone for extreme CPU cooling
15. Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
(Note) This motherboard is designed with VRD11.1 power phase, and cannot be compatible with VRD10 designed CPU. Please refer to "CPU Support List" for details.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.