Gigabyte GA-EP45-DQ6 (rev. 1.0) Bios F13d Beta Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-EP45-DQ6 (rev. 1.0) Bios F13d Beta
1. Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
2. Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
3. Advanced power phase design with virtual 12 power phases to provides highly efficient operation for 45nm CPU
4. Dual channel DDR2 1333+ for remarkable system performance
5. Embedded 2 power phases for NB chipset and memory power to excel at power efficiency
6. 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface plus 2 PCI-E x4 with CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
7. Built-in TPM chip with 2048bits encryption to highest level digital data protection
8. Smart Backup provides data backup solution with 4 serial ATA device attachment from 2 hardware RAID chip
9. Diagnostic LED and ACPI LEDs on board to display system and power status
10. 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality
11. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience.
12. Quad BIOS solution gives a multiple security to the system
13. Power/reset/Clr CMOS onboard button for easily operation on the workbench
14. Hardware Overvoltage Control IC Provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
15. Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.