GIGABYTE GA-965P-S3 rev. 3.3 BIOS F10 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-965P-S3 rev. 3.3 BIOS F10
Add support for new super IO version
Intel P965 ICH8 chipset
1. Supports Intel Core2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core2 Duo processor
2. Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
3. Supports Intel Core2 Duo processors with FSB1333
4. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
5. Features PCI Express x16 for outstanding graphics performance
6. Features SATA 3Gb/s interface with RAID function (2 ports with RAID function supported by GIGABYTE SATA2)
7. Optimized Gigabit LAN connection
8. Features 8-channel Intel High Definition Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.