Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3P (rev. 3.3) Bios F6d Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3P (rev. 3.3) Bios F6d
1. beta BIOS
2. update CPU ID
Intel P965 ICH8R chipset
1. Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
2. Supports Intel Core 2 Duo processors with FSB1333
3. Supports Microsoft Windows VISTA Premium
4. Supports Dual channel DDR2 800 memory
5. Features Dual PCI-E graphics interface (ATI CrossFire supported)
6. Features SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
7. 8 Channels Intel High Definition Audio
8. Optimized Gigabit LAN and IEEE 1394 connection
9. Industry's leading all solid capacitor motherboard design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.