GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 rev. 3.3 BIOS F11 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 rev. 3.3 BIOS F11
Add support for new super IO version
Intel P965 ICH8R chipset
1. Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
2. Supports Intel Core 2 Duo processors with FSB1333
3. Supports Microsoft Windows VISTA Premium
4. First Quad BIOS solution for Multiple protection
5. Industry's first All-Solid capacitor motherboard design
6. Unique 0dB cooling design with Crazy Cool and Silent-Pipe
7. Quad Triple phase power design for ultimate system stability
8. Dual PCI-E graphics interface for CrossFire Support
9. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
10. Features SATA 3Gb/s with Quad eSATA 2 interface
11. Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
12. Supports both Dolby and DTS high quality audio functions.
13. Optimized PCI-E Gigabit LAN and IEEE 1394 connection
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.