Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F2 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 (rev. 1.0) BIOS F2
Fix devices on x1 slots don't work
Intel P965 ICH8R chipset
1. Supports Intel Core2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core2 Duo processor
2. First Quad BIOS solution for Multiple protection
3. Supports new generation Microsoft operation system Windows VISTA
4. Industry's first All-Solid capacitor motherboard design
5. Unique 0dB cooling design with Crazy Cool and Silent-Pipe
6. Quad Triple phase power design for ultimate system stability
7. Dual PCI-E graphics interface for extreme gaming performance (ATI CrossFire supported)
8. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
9. Features SATA 3Gb/s with Quad eSATA 2 interface
10. Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
11. Supports both Dolby and DTS high quality audio functions.
12. Optimized PCI-E Gigabit LAN and IEEE 1394 connection
13. Ready for next generation Quad Core processor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.