Gigabyte GA-965GM-S2 (rev. 2.0) BIOS F7 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-965GM-S2 (rev. 2.0) BIOS F7
Add support for new super IO version
Intel G965 ICH8 chipset
1. Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium D processor
2. Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
3. Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
4. Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3000 (Intel GMA X3000).
5. Features PCI Express x16 for outstanding graphics performance
6. Integrated new generation SATA 3Gb/s interface
7. Features Gigabit LAN and IEEE 1394 connection
8. Features 8-channel Intel High Definition Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.