GIGABYTE GA-8TRS350MT Bios F2 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-8TRS350MT Bios F2
1. Un-Lock CPU issue
2. USB-KB hot-plug fail in DOS mode
3. USB device Boot fail on Front-USB1
1. Supports 800MHz FSB IntelPentium4 Processor with HT Technology
2. New generation Dual Channel DDR400 architecture support
3. Integrated ATi Radeon 9100 Pro IGP based on Radeon 9200 GFX
4. Integrated TV-out function
5. Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
6. Supports AGP 8x interface for outstanding graphics performance
7. Supports triple view with additional ATi graphic card
8. Integrated 10/100 Network Connection
9. Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.