GIGABYTE GA-8SMML Bios F8 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-8SMML Bios F8
1. Force to disable APIC if using sis961 A1 revision
2. Fix modem ring cannot wakeup the system from S5
3. SiS961 does not support UDMA mode 6
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium4 processor
2. SiS 650/961 chipset
3. Supports PC133 (SDRAM) memory
4. RealTek RTL8100L Lan chip
5. Micro ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.