GIGABYTE GA-8SIML (Rev 2.0) Bios Fd Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-8SIML (Rev 2.0) Bios Fd
1. Fix USB devices would not work after S3 resume in WINME/98 if these devices have unplugged and replugged again during S3
2. Turn off K/B LED in suspend
3. Fix CPU temperature alarm inaccuracy
4. Fix CPU ratio error
5. Fix KB any key power ON fail
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium4 processor
2. SiS 650/961 chipset
3. Supports DDR266 memory
4. RealTek RTL8100L Lan chip
5. Micro ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.