GIGABYTE GA-8IRXP Bios F6 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-8IRXP Bios F6
1. Fixed Promise SSID/SVID sometimes change after reset.
2. Fixed system sometimes power on at FSB 66Mhz after shutdown from WINXP.
3. Fixed setting VID items then power on/off, system sometimes hangs up at POST26h.
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium4 processor
2. Intel 845/ICH2 chipset
3. Supports DDR266 memory
4. Creative CT5880 audio chip
5. ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.