Gigabyte GA-8INXP Bios F4 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-8INXP Bios F4
Fix Dual Power System status shows error occasionally
1. First AGP 8X Intel chipset based motherboard
2. First dual channel DDR Pentium 4 motherboard supports up to 4GB memory size
3. GIGABYTE patented technology Dual Power System (DPS) design
4. Supports Hyper Threading Technology processor up to 3.06GHz or above
5. Integrated Silicon Image Serial-ATA interface for high speed storage devices
6. Integrated Intel Kenai 32 Gigabit LAN network connection
7. Promise IDE RAID 0, 1 function plus UDMA ATA 133 support
8. Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
9. Integrated high quality 6-channel ACï¿½97 audio with S/P-DIF function
10. GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS(tm) technology design protects BIOS from virus attack
11. Gigabyte unique EZ-Fix(tm) AGP slot and memory DIMM slot with Anti-Burn(tm) design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.