Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 3.0) Bios F8 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 3.0) Bios F8
1. Pass Intel HT cpu test utility "HTT_13.exe"
2. Add micro code CPU ID = F29, PATCH ID = 0A
3. Fix Samsung PC800-40 RIMM detects as PC1066
4. Hide HT CPU setup option if it is not HT CPU
5. Add setup option to enable/disable HT CPU support
1. Socket 478 for Intel new 0.13 micron-process Pentium 4 processor
2. Supports ultra high performance PC1066 Rambus memory
3. Provides 10 high speed USB 2.0 ports
4. Promise IDE RAID 0,1 and Ultra ATA 133 support
5. Integrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
6. GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS technolog
7. Integrated high quality 6-channel AC'97 audio (rev 3.0)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.