Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 2.1) Bios F8 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 2.1) Bios F8
1. Pass Intel HT cpu test utility "HTT_13.exe"
2. Add micro code CPU ID = F29, PATCH ID = 0A
3. Fix Samsung PC800-40 RIMM detects as PC1066
4. Hide HT CPU setup option if it is not HT CPU
5. Add setup option to enable/disable HT CPU support
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium4 processor
2. Intel 850E/ICH4 chipset
3. Supports RAMBUS memory
4. Creative CT5880 audio chip
5. Promise 20276 RAID chip
6. RealTek 8100 LAN chip
7. NEC USB2.0 chip
8. ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.