Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 2.1) Bios F3 Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-8IHXP (Rev 2.1) Bios F3
1. fix setup main page pressing down arrow abnormal
2. user password to enter setup, hide supervisour setup items
3. fix WinXP wakeup from USB then USB device cannot work issue
4. fix Ctrl-F1 in setup issue
5. fix DOS mode suspend auto wakeup issue
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium4 processor
2. Intel 850E/ICH4 chipset
3. Supports RAMBUS memory
4. Creative CT5880 audio chip
5. Promise 20276 RAID chip
6. RealTek 8100 LAN chip
7. NEC USB2.0 chip
8. ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.