GIGABYTE GA-7VKMP-P Bios F4 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7VKMP-P Bios F4
1. Fix Vcore value over high in BIOS setup
2. Fix floating CPU frequency value in WCPUID software
1. Supports AMD Duron and Athlon series Socket A Processors
2. Supports high performance DDR 266/200 memory
3. Integrated ProSavage 2D/3D graphics engine
4. Integrated high quality 6-channel ACï¿½97 audio
5. Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
6. Integrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
7. Provides CPU thermal detect and overheat protection
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.