GIGABYTE GA-7VKMP Bios F4 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7VKMP Bios F4
1. Fix Vcore value over high in BIOS setup
2. Fix floating CPU frequency value in WCPUID software
1. Socket A for AMD Athlon XP/AMD Athlon/Duron processors
2. Features integrated ProSavage8 graphics engine
3. Support up to 1GB of PC1600 / PC2100 DDR memory
4. Supports UDMA ATA 100/66 IDE device
5. ntegrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
6. ntegrated AC97 audio
7. Provides 6 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
8. Support thermal over temp protection (Rev.3.2 above)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.